FPM Remediations provides environmental remediation services from preliminary assessment through remedy selection, design and implementation, including remedy operation, long-term monitoring/maintenance and optimization to site closure.
Examples of our accomplishments include:
• Achieved regulatory closure of more than 50 sites.
• Supported the partial deletion of 2,900 acres from the Superfund National Priorities List.
• Saved more than $2M at a single installation by optimizing groundwater remediation and long-term monitoring systems. Optimization met regulatory objectives and goals.
• Property transfer/lease at BRAC sites.
These accomplishments were the result of our activities to:
• Investigate and remediate a variety of sites including landfills, burn sites and dumps; creeks, rivers, and lakes; petroleum-contaminated facilities; chlorinated plumes; mining sites; fire training areas; hazardous waste storage facilities/igloos and PCB transformer storage locations; under- and above-ground storage tank areas; sewage treatment plants; small arms, bombing and skeet ranges; residential areas, and golf courses.
• Design, implement, and operate source control and groundwater recovery systems, including source excavation/removal, landfill capping, multi-phase electrical resistivity heating, bioventing, biosparing, soil vapor extraction, and free product recovery.
• Monitor groundwater, surface water, soil, landfill gas, soil vapor, fish, sediment and benthic communities.
• Address contaminants including chlorinated solvents, petroleum hydrocarbons, metals, dioxins and furans, explosives/explosive residues, pesticides/PCBs, and methane.
• Install, develop, monitor, decommission, and close groundwater monitoring wells.
• Coordinate and negotiate with county, state, and Federal regulators.
Our environmental projects at installations from coast to coast meet the requirements of the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), the Military Munitions Response Program, and state laws and regulations. We are a small business with experience working under performance-based and Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contracts with firm-fixed price or cost-plus-fixed fee task orders.